This week in Coding period try to solve a problem of bot reply process and also work on the data table.
Bot Reply Problem process try to debug code by many ways console.log() statement also, put debugger statement to find a problem in the run process.
After reading many blogs and discussing with mentors and other finally decided to use Heroku as a Bot server.
What it Heroku?
Heroku is a cloud platform that lets companies build, deliver, monitor and scale apps — we’re the fastest way to go from idea to URL, bypassing all those infrastructure headaches.
- Instant Deployment with Git push – build of your application is performed by Heroku using your build scripts
- Plenty of Add-on resources (applications, databases etc.)
- Processes scaling – independent scaling for each component of your app without affecting functionality and performance
- Isolation – each process (aka dyno) is completely isolated from each other
- Full Logging and Visibility – easy access to all logging output from every component of your app and each process (dyno)
It is a Free service for 550 hr to 750 hr depends on the monthly use.